21 Mar, 2023
15 Reasons To Book With KnittingTours.com
Reasons to book your knitting tour with Knittingtours.com!
- Our knitting tours ARE just that – not just general tours with some knitting thrown in! We include a minimum of three half-day knitting workshops with renowned knitting experts on our tours, we also include demonstrations with local crafters whom we think we will be of interest to you.
- Our scheduled tours are guaranteed departures*. That means if we have less than the maximum of 25 knitters our tours will still run. You can be safe in the knowledge that you can book flights, take time off work and not have to make alternative arrangements at the last minute.
- We are an experienced and reputable tour operator that has been in business for more than 20 years! We are part of the Irish Tourism Group, members of ITOA, ACTA, ASTA & AFTA Your local travel agent can even book your place with us if you would like them to.
- Our tours are well balanced – while we always make sure that there are good knitting and craft activities included, we also try to include as many ‘must-see’ attractions as possible. We take it for granted that you don’t want to travel all the way to a new country and not soak up any of the culture or heritage!
- We really care about your experience. We get detailed feedback from all of our clients and we are constantly making changes as a result. Check out the amazing independent reviews that many of our clients have left for us on Trust Pilot – https://ie.trustpilot.com/review/knittingtours.com
- We really care about you. You have will have 24/7 support while you are on tour and during the booking process. Our team will always be on standby to sort out any little hiccups that arise along the way. We choose our drivers and guides carefully and they always add to the experience by taking really good care of you.
- We have a huge number of returning knitters, in fact, some tours have had repeat customer numbers of over 50%. We have many people coming back to do a second or third tour with us, some of which have even booked another tour while still participating in the first! – that says a lot about us!
- We reward our returning knitters by offering a repeat booking discount. So if you book with us once, we will offer you a discount on your next tour and any subsequent tours. The current discount is €100/£100 per repeat customer depending on the tour currency. You just need to let us know you have been before & quote your previous reference number.
- We always welcome non-knitters. Bring your partner or a friend who doesn’t knit and we will offer them a discount and where possible we will arrange alternative activities for them while knitting classes are going on. The current discount is €200/£200 depending on the tour currency.
- Our tours facilitate long-lasting friendships with common interests! Our tour members often stay in touch with each other after and we have had a number of people come first as single travellers and then return to us in groups of 3-4 friends!
- We design our tours to give you as much bang for your buck as possible! Check each tour for details but typically breakfast is included every day along with 5 or 6 dinners and 3 or 4 lunches, so there will be very little extra to pay while on tour. You will NEVER have to pay more while you are on tour to get into venues, tour attractions or site visits. Everything that we say will be included will be in your package price, no surprises.
- Sustainability is important to us! Many of our knitting instructors, crafters, dyers and weavers have been working ethically and sustainably all along, its a way of life that you can experience first hand. We were one of the first to stop producing printed itineraries and have our own sustainability policy as a company.
- We host you in quality accommodation. We primarily use four star or excellent three star hotels on islands (all rooms with private bathrooms); we will never put you in a hostel or bunk bed! We have great relationships with all our hotels to ensure you get the best experience.
- We have very clear terms & conditions which means you know exactly where you stand if you have to cancel or postpone your tour for any reason. In addition, we can easily facilitate instalment payments should you wish to spread the costs.
- We have a great working relationship with our suppliers from hotels and coach companies to our knitting instructors and attractions. We are known in the industry for being trustworthy, reliable and great to work with. This translates to a better experience for you as our suppliers want to keep us happy by keeping you happy!
Get in touch with our knitting team to learn more about our range of scheduled tours.
USA & Canada (Freefone) 800 913 1135
Australia (Freefone) 1800 508 558
UK (Freefone) 1800 5085516
International +353 69 77686
* Unforeseen events may rarely cause a tour to be cancelled, however in this instance we will offer you an alternative tour.