4 Nov, 2019
15 Reasons To Book With KnittingTours.com
Please consider the following before booking any knitting tour....
- Our knitting tours are Knitting Tours and not just tours with some knitting thrown in! We include a minimum of three half-day knitting workshops with renowned knitting experts on our tours, we also include demonstrations with craft providers whom we think we will be of interest to you.
- Our scheduled tours are guaranteed departures*. That means if we have less than the maximum of 25 knitters our tours will still run. You can be safe in the knowledge that you can book flights, take time off work and not have to make alternative arrangements at the last minute.
- We are an experienced and reputable tour operator that has been in business for more than 20 years! We are part of the Irish Tourism Group, members of ACTA, ASTA & AFTA Your local travel agent can even book your place with us if you would like them to.
- Our tours are balanced – while we always make sure that there are good knitting and craft activities included, we also try to include as many ‘must-see’ attractions as possible. We take it for granted that you don’t want to travel all the way to a new country and not soak up any of the culture or heritage!
- We really care about the customer experience. We get detailed feedback from all of our clients and we are constantly making changes as a result. Check out the amazing independent reviews that many of our clients have left for us on Trust Pilot – https://ie.trustpilot.com/review/knittingtours.com
- We really care about client safety and concerns. You have will have 24/7 emergency support while you are on tour and during the booking process. Our team will always be on standby to sort out any little hiccups that arise along the way. We choose our drivers and guides carefully and they always add to the experience by taking really good care of our clients.
- We have a huge number of repeat customers, in fact, some tours have had repeat customer numbers of over 50%. We have many people coming back to do a second or third tour with us, some of which have even booked another tour while still participating in the first! – this has to say something good about our product!
- We reward our repeat customers by offering a repeat booking discount. So if you book with us once, we will offer you a discount on your next tour and any subsequent tours. The current discount is €100/£100 per repeat customer depending on the tour currency. You just need to let us know you have been before & quote your previous reference number.
- We always welcome non-knitters. Bring your partner or a friend who doesn’t knit and we will offer them a discount and where possible we will arrange alternative activities for them while knitting classes are going on. The current discount is €200/£200 depending on the tour currency.
- Our tours facilitate long-lasting friendships with common interests! Our tour members often stay in touch with each other after and we have had a number of people come first as single travellers and then return to us in groups of 3-4 friends!
- We design our tours to give you as much bang for your buck as possible! Check each tour for details but typically breakfast is included every day along with 5 or 6 dinners and 3 or 4 lunches, so there will be very little extra to pay while on tour. You will NEVER have to pay more while you are on tour to get into venues, tour attractions or site visits. Everything that we say will be included will be in your package price, no surprises.
- In general, if a visit is mentioned on your itinerary, you will go there, no last-minute changes, ifs, buts or maybes! While there may be times a visit is cancelled due to circumstances beyond our control, we do our utmost to visit anything mentioned on the itinerary or provide alternatives in rare cases.
- We will never put you in sub-standard accommodation. We primarily use first-class or excellent hotels (all rooms with private bathrooms); we will never put you in a hostel or bunk bed! We always inspect hotels and if we get multiple complaints about a property, we will remove that from our program unless that property has given us strong assurances that they will improve in whatever area is lacking.
- We have very clear terms & conditions which means you know exactly where you stand if you have to cancel or postpone your tour for any reason. In addition, we can easily facilitate instalment payments should you wish to spread the costs.
- We have a great working relationship with our suppliers from hotels to coach companies to the knitting instructors that we work with. We are known in the industry for being fair and great to work with. This translates to a better experience for you as our suppliers want to keep us happy by keeping you happy!
*Tours are guaranteed during normal operating environments. We will only run tours when it is safe to do so. Some of our tours were cancelled due to COVID-19
Get in touch with our knitting team to learn more about our range of scheduled tours.
USA & Canada (Freefone) 1877 298 7205
Australia (Freefone) 1800 508 558
UK (FreeFone) 0800 096 9438
International +353 69 77686